Not only is this smoothie beautiful with its jelly swirl, it’s packed with protein. This drink will keep you feeling fuller longer while also satisfying your craving for a PB&J!
Simple & sweet
The jelly swirl really makes a stunning visual impression and adds a touch of sweetness to this wonderfully rich and creamy peanut butter smoothie.
- This recipe makes a single 16 oz serving smoothie or two small drinks.
- You can also freeze the smoothie in popsicle molds to have popsicles later.
Prep this smoothie in advance
The banana can be peeled and frozen in a container or zip lock bag for later. Milk and yogurt can be pre-measured and put in the fridge as well. Measure, and place the peanut butter in a container and keep at room temp so it’s soft.
More healthy dessert smoothies
Refreshing Summer Recipes
Bon Appétit Ya’ll,
Not only is this smoothie beautiful with its jelly swirl, it’s packed with protein.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 16 Ounces
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Almond, Cashew, or Regular milk
- 2 tsp Raspberry or Strawberry jam
For the pops, add one of the following
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan gum or
- 1/4 tsp Cornstarch or tapioca starch you can omit either of these if you don't have them
- Blend all ingredients except jam until smooth. Swirl 1 teaspoon of jam around the inside of two glasses and pour in smoothie mixture This makes 16 ounces, but it's so rich it's perfect as two 8 ounce servings!
- For the pops: Regular dairy milk works best for the pops because it forms fewer ice crystals. Stir in either xanthan gum, cornstarch, or tapioca starch into the smoothie. Swirl jam inside the popsicle molds, pour in the smoothie mixture and freeze! If you don't have xantham gum or cornstarch, you can omit for the pops, they will just have more ice crystals.
Prepping notesYou can pre-measure the ingredients and place the milk and yogurt in the fridge. Measure the peanut butter and place covered at room temp to keep it soft. Freeze the banana.
Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @Bessie.Bakes or tag #BessieBakes!
Tried this recipe this morning and it was wonderful! I did add my vanilla protein powder and it just made it even better!
Bessie Bakes says
Thank you, I’m so glad you loved it!