Looking for a good morning boost? This smoothie packs a flavorful punch that has the added benefit of being incredibly refreshing with some ginger, a few sprigs of mint, mango and pineapple.
Good for you & delicious
By using the pineapple core, a nutrient-dense part of the pineapple that’s often overlooked in smoothie recipes, this drink is as good for you as it is tasty. Of course, if you buy pre-chopped pineapple (fresh or frozen) you can omit the core.
Can this be prepped?
Yes you can prep this in advance! Fruit and kale can be pre-measured and frozen to be used later.
More refreshing fruit smoothies
Healthy dessert smoothies
- Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Smoothie
- PB&J Smoothie
- Banana Bread Smoothie
Bon Appétit Ya’ll,
Mango Pineapple Kale Smoothie
- 1 Mango fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Pineapple fresh or frozen with core, omit if you don't have the core
- 3 sprigs Fresh mint
- 1 Small handful kale
- 1/2 inch Sliver fresh ginger
- 1 cup Cold water
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. So refreshing, AHHHH!