This smoothie will have you feeling super in just a few sips — and we have blueberries to thank for that! The antioxidant-rich superfood is not only a delicious addition to this drink, but also brings a beautiful, vibrant purple perfect for sneaking some kale into your morning routine.
Tangy ginger and sweet mangos help bring this smoothie together for a refreshing pick-me-up that you can feel good about drinking yourself or giving to your little ones.
This makes a single 10 oz serving smoothie, but it’s so delicious that it’ll have you coming right back to your favorite blender for more.
Can this be prepped in advance?
Yes you can prep this in advance! The blueberries, mango, and kale can be pre-measured and frozen to be used later, while almond milk can be pre-measured and put into the fridge.
More summer fruit smoothies
Healthy Dessert Smoothies
- Banana Bread Smoothie
- PB&J Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Smoothie
- Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
Bon Appétit Ya’ll,
Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Kale firmly packed
- 1 Sliver fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Honey measurement adjusted to taste
- If your mangos aren’t very sweet, the honey measurement can be adjusted to preference for additional sweetness.
- Blend ingredients until smooth. Enjoy!