This smoothie is a refreshing show stopper! Vibrant red, tangy lemonade, and sweet strawberries come together to make strawberry sunshine. It’s the easiest must-have drink to make EVER.
What makes this so delightful?
If strawberries and sunshine had a baby, it would be this smoothie! Fresh ginger is the secret zinger for this smoothie, so don’t skip it if possible. Of course, the lemon juice and lemon zest add that vibrant flavor punch too.
This recipe is perfect for a single 10 oz serving smoothie and can be frozen into a sherbet-like consistency, or refrigerated to enjoy later — though it definitely shines best fresh.
Can this be prepped in advance?
You can prep this in advance! Fruit can be pre-measured and frozen to be used later. You can measure your lemon juice and add the lemon zest together the day before.
Additionally, this can also be frozen into popsicle molds to make popsicles. It’s the most refreshing treat for the summer.
More refreshing fruit smoothies
Healthy Dessert Smoothies
- Banana Bread Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Smoothie
- PB&J Smoothie
- Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
Bon Appétit Ya’ll,
Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Cold water
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 tsp Honey adjust measurement to taste
- 1 Sliver fresh ginger
- Blend the ingredients until nice and smooth. The honey measurement may need to be adjusted depending on the sweetness of your strawberries and the amount of juice from your lemons.
- Pop Variation: Freeze in a popsicle mold until solid.